2012年7月15日星期日

Looking For Alternative Fuels To Curb Gas Prices Well, alternative Is Here.

Looking For Alternative Fuels To Curb Gas Prices Well, alternative Is Here.

With rising gas prices and inflation things are not looking as great as they did when gas still cost $1.99 (or better yet $.79 for us older folks), and a gallon of milk didn't cost as much as the $4 gas you have to purchase to make your daily commute.

Well, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but things just simply will not get better. The new $4 a gallon prices are unfortunately the new "cheap" gas.
Don't believe me? Wait a year.
The bright side to the higher gas prices,Nike Free Run Grå Orange Sko, as I'm sure you have heard,Nike Lunar Max Kvinder Grå Blå sorte sko, are that they will create new alternative fuel sources. A wise man once said,Hogan donna bianca interactive oulet online, "Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity - not a threat", and as the American public perceives the rising gas prices as a threat this quote is very important to keep in mind. We must use the new (and ridiculous,Nike Zoom Kobe 7 VII Dark Knight Sko, yes) gas prices as a reminder that we are in need of new alternative fuel(s). There is simply no other option.

Luckily there are a variety of alternative fuel choices already on the horizon and some that are already right under our nose. Some of them have their issues, but others are relatively fool proof. Most recently the alternative of "water4gas" has been pushed to the starving-gas-alternative audience (also known as Americans). This method suggests that essentially "mixing" (in rough terms) water with your gasoline you can double your mileage. If you're anything like me you're skeptical or just flat out don't believe it, I don't blame you. I was the same way until my sister called me to tell me her husband had successfully converted their car. It was coincidentally the first day I had even heard of this method of increasing mileage, so I took it as a sign.

I took it upon myself to do some more investigation. I surveyed several people from an online auto message board to see who had been using this method of increasing mileage. I was surprised to see it was only five people on this entire board. I thought to myself, "Only five people on this message board are interested in saving money on gas,Mænds Nye Nike Shox R4 Hvide sorte sko, the same people who are so fanatical about vehicles they're on this message board..?" It just didn't add up,Hogan Rebel Donna, although the reviews the people gave me who had tried it were all very positive. I did a small survey the following week and guess what? Now it was twenty users who had tried it. I did this for 3 weeks and each time the number rose. It seems I started my "Who-the-heck-doesn't-like-cheap-gas,Christian Louboutin chaussures Aucun Prive 120mmLivraison gratuite pour vous!?!?,Hogan Hi-Sprint Argento Nero Uomo Scarpe hotsale! Survey" came just at the beginning of this "water4gas" wave that still seems to be slowly taking the nation.

Almost all of the users I surveyed said they had gone through "the Cheap-Gases' 'Portal'" at and not only received free articles and information in their Inboxes but gotten a few jokes here and there. Joey Gallaso an auto-repair shop owner from Texas who is a member of the message board said, "Whoever this person is running this site, he's awesome,Nike Zoom Kobe VI Concord Sko, he sends out really useful information and occasionally throws in some related cartoons from time to time. I refer everyone to it."

The portal is a really basic page that enables you to either sign up for free information and articles which are sent out periodically or to simply click on, obligation free,Nike Free 3.0 V3 Grå sorte sko, to the page that it claims the oil executives are working to have shut down. Whether or not that is true, this site is a treasure trove of useful information for cheap gas lovers and alternative fuel seekers everywhere. 相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论